HOME > OUR COMMUNITY > Parents Support Group
Parents Support Group
VisionHand-in-Hand, Together, We Bring Out the Best in Our Child.
MissionTo create strong and positive bonds between parents and the School with the child being our focus.
MottoOne Heart, One Mind, One Family.
What Do We Do?
- We provide a platform for parents with common experiences and concerns to support one another in terms of parenting and bringing up their children.
- We promote parent-child bonding and enhance relationship building.
- We equip parents with positive and effective parenting skills.
- Parenting Talks/Workshops
- Parent-Child Bonding Activities/Games
- PSG Outings for Families
Programmes / Activities for 2018
|Welcome Party for Secondary 1 Parents||10 February|
|Family Bonding Drone Flying Workshop||10 March|
|A Day out with Dad: Southern Ridges||14 April|
|Assembling of Survival Kit for Graduating Students||5 May|
|Cyber Wellness Talk on "The Art & Science of Parenting in the Digital Age"||7 July|
|Parenting Talk on "Managing Exam Anxiety and Stress"||14 July|
|Fun with Dad: One Minute to Ace It||18 August|
|Teachers' Day Gift Making||18 August|
|Singapore Civil Defence Force "Response Ready" Community Emergency Preparedness Programme||20 October|
|Chairman||Soh Yew Hin|
|Sub-Committee Members||Dave Yeo|
For more information on Parent Support Group and the programmes/ activities, you can contact Ms Ng Shi Ru at 67859790.