School Management Committee
HOME > OUR COMMUNITY > Parents Support Group
Parents Support Group
VisionHand-in-Hand, Together, We Bring Out the Best in Our Child.
MissionTo create strong and positive bonds between parents and the School with the child being our focus.
MottoOne Heart, One Mind, One Family.
What Do We Do?
- We provide a platform for parents with common experiences and concerns to support one another in terms of parenting and bringing up their children.
- We promote parent-child bonding and enhance relationship building.
- We equip parents with positive and effective parenting skills.
- Parenting Talks/Workshops
- Parent-Child Bonding Activities/Games
- PSG Outings for Families
Programmes / Activities for 2020
|Cross Country||14 February|
|PSG Bonding #1 - Drone / Glider Parent-Child Activity||22 February|
|House Olympics||3 July|
|Changkat Challenge||7 Aug|
|PSG Bonding #2 - TBC||TBC|
|Chairman||Mr Abdul Rahim|
|Members||Mr Harish Karthik|
|Mr Soh Yew Hin|
|Mdm Wendy Lee|
|Mdm Suraya Ismail|
|Mdm Sonia Manjunath Yermal|
|Mr David Tan Kian Eng|
For more information on Parent Support Group and the programmes/ activities, you can contact Mdm Mufeedah at 67859790.