School Management Committee
Teacher in Charge:
- Mr Sng Fook Chong (i/c)
- Mr Balakrishnan ( 2 i/c)
- Ms Ling Geok Keng
Training time & venue:
Tuesday 4.00pm - 6.00pm (Indoor Sports Hall)
Friday 2.30pm - 4.30pm (Indoor Sports Hall)
- To promote social interaction through the game
- To inculcate team spirit, build character and develop a sense of responsibility through training and competition
- Recruitment of ‘C’ division players in January
- Weekly training twice a week on Tuesdays and Fridays at the School Indoor Court on skills and tactics of the game
- Preparation for and participation in the ‘B’ and ‘C’ Division East Zone Inter-School Badminton Championships in January / February
- Identify potential students to represent the school in the Pilot Pen Badminton Individual Championships in March
- Secondary Two pupils are encouraged to take part in the NYAA ( National Youth Achievement Award) programme to encourage young people to develop personal qualities of self-reliance, perseverance and a sense of responsibility to themselves, to society and to the nation.
- To organize a friendly inter-school competition at the end of the year
- 2017- took part in Boys' 'B' Division and 'C' Division East Zone Competition.
- 2016- took part in Boys' 'B' Division and 'C' Division East Zone Competition and Girls' 'B' Division East Zone Competition.
- 2015- took part in Boys and Girls' 'B' Division and 'C' Division East Zone Competition.
- 2014 - B Division Boys Beat Junyuan and Broadrick Secondary School
- 2014 - C Division Boys defeated Junyuan, Bedok Green and Bedok South Secondary in the East Zone Inter-School Badminton Championships
- East Zone Badminton Tournament 2011 Our ‘B’ Division boys defeated Junyuan Secondary School (5-0) and Geylang Methodist Secondary School (4-1)