School CCA Policy
- Every student must have at least ONE CCA throughout their 4 or 5 year stay in school.
- Students are encouraged only to participate in one CCA. Students who wish to have more than one CCA are to approach the HOD/SH CCA for approval.
- Students are not allowed to change CCA unless with the approval of HOD / SH CCA, in which case only those with serious medical grounds will be considered.
- When persistent absenteeism and misbehavior occurs, the student may be subject to
- All pupils must be in their proper PE/CCA attire when reporting and participating in their CCA activities.
For the latest information shared during 2018 Sec 1 CCA Orientation, click here