Parents Support Group
Hand-in-Hand, Together, We Bring Out the Best in Our Child.
To create strong and positive bonds between parents and the School with the child being
One Heart, One Mind, One Family.
What Do We Do?
- We provide a platform for parents with common experiences and concerns to support one another in terms of parenting and bringing up their children.
- We promote parent-child bonding and enhance relationship building.
- We equip parents with positive and effective parenting skills.
- Parenting Talks/Workshops
- Parent-Child Bonding Activities/Games
- PSG Outings for Families
Programmes / Activities
|Welcome Party for Secondary 1 Parents||30 Jan|
|Partners’ Appreciation Lunch||5 Mar|
|Father-Teen Conflict Management & Paper Quilling Card Workshop||5 Mar|
|Vice-Chairman||Mrs Eileen Teo/ Mdm Desis|
|Secretary/Treasurer||Mdm Jacqueline Tang|
|Sub-Committee Members||Mdm Jacqueline Wong|
|Mr Soh Yew Hin|
|Mdm Wendy Lee|
|Mr Rick Chan|
|Mr Alex Goh|
|Mdm Katherine Ang|
|Mr Zheng Helong|
|Mr David Low (Alumni)|
|Mr Nashrudin (Alumni)|
For more information on Parent Support Group and the programmes/ activities, you can contact Ms Ng Shi Ru at 67859790.